0 Items in Cart
 
Imagine Know Buy
B-Chocolate Chocolates and Cafe
Neuhaus Chocolate
B-Chocolate Royal Belgium Seal

Official Supplier To The Belgian Royal Court

The story of Neuhaus begins in 1857 when Jean Neuhaus arrives from Neuchatel in Switzerland and sets up business in the Galerie de la Reine (Queen's Gallery) in Brussels. He opens a pharmaceutical sweet shop selling cough sweets, liquorice and bars of bitter chocolate made in the shop's cellar.

In 1912, Jean Neuhaus Junior, grandson of the founder, took over the business. He gave free rein to his creativity and invented the first filled chocolate bouchee, which he named "praline".